I reviewed my assessment from unit 3 and feel that I am still at the same level. What has occurred for me in this class, is the awareness of the areas I need to evaluate and improve. It introduced me to options to see out and add to my knowledge base. The reality is that I need to progress at my pace,and that is slower than most people.
My goals were made for self improvement. I am using nutrition and physical activity to change physically. I feel healthier and will continue to move forward. My mental health is good and I am still working on positive thinking and self-talk. My spiritual connection is still in progress.
My personal experience in this class was to learn about ways to improve our self through a mind-body-spirit connection. The introduction to meditation techniques and options to use for self improvement. I enjoyed the task we completed and the seminars. I learned a lot and want to thank everyone for a wonderful term.
Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Hi Kris,
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are doing what ever is necessary to carry out improvements in your life. Remember everything takes time and patience from our part, this is a process that you have taken towards. The best of luck Jose.