These were great exercise and learned a few things about myself.
Currently the loving-kindness is too advanced for my skills. My concentration has a span of 30 seconds. I needed to redirect my focus several times within the loving kindness exercise. That said, this is only the second time I've tried this mediation exercise, and even with the struggle was able to, cross my fingers, help my loved one. Back to learning how to focus.
The Integral Assessment brought out a side of me I wasn't expecting. I chose to look a my relationships and improve them. In doing so, the exercise actually shifted to improve my spirit. My spirit has been hidden for a few years. It suffered from life and tasks and things that really don't matter. So with renewed focus, my spirit is the first thing to attend to. I am going to continue mediation, but from there I draw a blank. know that I am open and receptive to ways to improve, so I am going to remain this way and flow the path the is set before me.
No comments:
Post a Comment