As I work through this class, I am finding the methods that work for me. This particular assigment was wonderful. I enjoyed learning about the breathing technique and the purpose for this task. It took me a while to relax and I didn't the first time, but it is something I am build on. I would recommend this to people who are just starting. This technique seems to be more of an introductory step versus plan meditation. It teachs the breathing and visualization rather well. I still don't like people talking in the CD. It is a distraction for me.
The mental workout concept is a method that allows a person to move into a different frame of mind. It lets you look inward, but it also opens your mind and heart to expand our internal growth to others. It also teaches a technique that helps calm you and see beyond everyday stress. I think continuing with the loving kindess cd will help further the implementation of the mental workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment